Super Sani-Cloth Germicidal Wipes Q86984
The PDI Super Sani-Cloth® Germicidal Disposable Wipe, XLarge #Q86984 - item #SAPQ86984 are used in hospitals and other critical care areas where control of the hazards of cross-contamination is of prime importance. The wipes can be used on surfaces and equipment such as stainless steel, Formica, glass, carts, baskets, counters, cabinets and other hard non-porous surfaces. One of the best benefits of using these wipes is that they are EPA approved which means the wipes are accepted in most environments. Fast contact time allows for a quick room turnover. Ideal for daily use in fast-paced environments that require short contact times and broad coverage of microorganisms - #1 brand of disinfectant wipes in healthcare!
- Size: XLarge, 65 count
- Dimensions: 7.5” x 15”
- EPA-registered intermediate level disinfectant
- Pre-moistened wipes are ready to use
- Cleans and disinfects in one step
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal, Virucidal
- Meets CDC, OSHA, AHE and CMS Tag F441 guidelines
- Thick, strong wipe material has high fluid capacity and is more pliable to get into crevices and difficult corners of equipment
Accessibility: Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access next wipe.
Compliance: Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accrediation standards.
Identification: Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims.
Safety: Icon clearly communicates key safety information on both label and lid.